On Jan 2, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Alvaro Mantilla Gimenez wrote:

Hi,

Is there anyone with an example how to set the Apache directives in OpenBSD's Apache (running under chroot) in httpd.conf? I think I missing something because I received the error message on logs saying there is not possible to create dir /var/www/mason/obj but the directory is there with permissions set to Apache's user and group (www).

 Regards,

      Alvaro

I've run Mason under OpenBSD thought it's been a while. You probably want to change the directives so that it's looking for /mason/obj (since it's in chroot).

-- devin