Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:20:17
From: Devin Ceartas <nacred...@gmail.com>
To: Alvaro Mantilla Gimenez <u...@alvaromantilla.com>
Cc: misc@openbsd.org
Subject: Re: Configure Mason to run under OpenBSD Apache 1.3

On Jan 2, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Alvaro Mantilla Gimenez wrote:

Hi,

Is there anyone with an example how to set the Apache directives in OpenBSD's Apache (running under chroot) in httpd.conf? I think I missing something because I received the error message on logs saying there is not possible to create dir /var/www/mason/obj but the directory is there with permissions set to Apache's user and group (www).

Regards,

     Alvaro

I've run Mason under OpenBSD thought it's been a while. You probably want to change the directives so that it's looking for /mason/obj (since it's in chroot).

-- devin

     Alvaro Mantilla Gimenez
    http://alvaromantilla.com/
  email: alv...@alvaromantilla.com