Is there a way to configure smtpd to only use specified ciphers or limit it to TLSv1.[12]?

I'm looking for something similar to Dovecot's `ssl_cipher_list` or Nginx's `ssl_ciphers` or `ssl_protocols` configuration directives.

The reason I ask is because I'm very close to failing my PCI compliance because of smptd. They score each compliance test from 0 to 9. If any single score is 4.0 or higher, I fail PCI compliance. OpenSMTPD 5.4.2 is currently receiving a risk score of 3.9. I have a feeling that in the not too distant future this particular test will fail.

My PCI-DSS vendor, Security Metrics, states that smtpd is "vulnerable to information disclosure" because of the initialization vector implementations in SSLv3 and TLSv1.0.

Thier stated resolution is:

"Configure SSL/TLS servers to only use TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2 if supported. Configure SSL/TLS servers to only support cipher suites that do not use block ciphers."

I'm not a mail expert, but my feeling is that secured email hasn't been widespread until recent years. If any MTAs support encryption, they are probably using the latest protocols and ciphers.