On Fri, Apr 08, 2016 at 03:44:16PM +0200, Joerg Jung wrote:
<snip>
> > 
> > but got the same error:
> > 
> > debug: smtp: new client on listener: 0x1bc3110
> > smtp-in: New session e7ba7643bb567563 from host pro-mail-smtp-001.bol.com 
> > [185.14.168.222]
> > filter: post-event event=EVENT_CONNECT filter=dnsbl
> > filter: new query QUERY_CONNECT
> > filter: filter_drain_query e7ba7644f7858c96[QUERY_CONNECT=178.21.114.197 
> > <-> 
> > 185.14.168.222(pro-mail-smtp-001.bol.com),filter_session@0x1bb2010[datalen=0,eom=(nil),ofile=(nil)]]
> > filter: running filter filter:dnsbl[hooks=0xffffffff,flags=0x0000] for 
> > query e7ba7644f7858c96[QUERY_CONNECT=178.21.114.197 <-> 
> > 185.14.168.222(pro-mail-smtp-001.bol.com),filter_session@0x1bb2010[datalen=0,eom=(nil),ofile=(nil)]]
> > filter: waiting for running query 
> > e7ba7644f7858c96[QUERY_CONNECT=178.21.114.197 <-> 
> > 185.14.168.222(pro-mail-smtp-001.bol.com),filter_session@0x1bb2010[datalen=0,eom=(nil),ofile=(nil)]]
> > dnsbl[8693]: debug: on_connect: checking 222.168.14.185.psbl.surriel.com.
> > dnsbl[8693]: warn: DEBUG: ar_gai_errno=-5, EAI_NODATA=-2, EAI_NONAME=-2, 
> > gai_strerror=‘No address associated with hostname’
> 
> For now I’m out of ideas how to solve the EAI_NODATA -5 vs -2 problem and 
> where it exactly comes from. 
> I need to install Ubuntu myself to figure out. Maybe I find some time on 
> Weekend to do so.
> 
> As hacky-whacky-workaround-bad-idea-but-quick-hack you can add the following 
> in line 43:
> 
>    #define MY_EAI_NODATA -5
> 
> and then use it one line later like this:
> 
>    if (ar->ar_gai_errno != EAI_NODATA && ar->ar_gai_errno != EAI_NONAME && 
> ar->ar_gai_errno != MY_EAI_NODATA) {

Sorry, I lost track of to add this which file, which file should be altered? :)

>    …
> 
> This should really make the filter work for you, but is a very ugly hack.
> 
> You opened a bug report already anyways, I will try to resolve this with a 
> good solution.
> 

Ok, I will use the ugly hack for now to stop the spam mess and git pull the new 
change later on and recompile.
> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
You received this mail because you are subscribed to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send a mail to: [email protected]

Reply via email to