On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 02:00:41PM +0200, Boudewijn Dijkstra wrote:
> After some hours or days after starting smtpd I get:
> 
> Apr 13 21:39:58 belisama spf[25177]: warn: filter-api:spf socketpair: Too
> many open files
> Apr 13 21:39:58 belisama delay[14001]: warn: session e6640a1435e43218: write
> out of sequence
> Apr 13 21:39:58 belisama last message repeated 95 times
> 
> After a first such warning, the same happens on every incoming message. The
> filter process then has several hundred sockets to its name.
> 
> The same has also occurred with a filter chain of only filter-pause but this
> didn't cause any
> real problems. However, with my filter-spf in the chain this results in
> messages being accepted with an empty data portion, which is highly
> undesirable.
> 
> On an error, socketpair() sets errno, so as a work-around I think I should
> reject with 451 if errno is found to be nonzero inside a filter callback.
> Should this work?
> 

Hi,

Care to open a ticket on our tracker with a copy/paste of this mail ?

I need to investigate this more in-depth


-- 
Gilles Chehade

https://www.poolp.org                                          @poolpOrg

-- 
You received this mail because you are subscribed to [email protected]
To unsubscribe, send a mail to: [email protected]

Reply via email to