On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 12:17:29 +0200
"Peter N. M. Hansteen" <pe...@bsdly.net> wrote:

> If all you've found is 'shell scripts and pf' I don't think you've
> looked very closely.

Sure when you search OpenSMTPD SPAMASSASSIN only come for OpenBSD really
help. This is okay, but I can not install on VPS OpenBSD. For Linux is
not really help there. This is okay too, Linux and BSD not really friendly
each other and I like OpenSMTPD.

> As Mischa mentioned earlier, on OpenBSD and other OSes with PF there's
> spamd(8), which was (for example) quite capable of shielding all my
> users from the recent 'voicemail' scam using only its default
> greylisting (see
> http://bsdly.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-voicemail-scammers-never-got-past.html
> about that particular incident, links to other articles about spamd(8)
> greylisting and related topics therein).

That I have spam is not a problem. We all have it. But I understand not, why
accept OpenSMTPD Mails for addresses which not active, not in user file. Normal
when come this email OpenSMTPD should reject.

Regards
Silvio
--
Silvio Siefke <siefke_lis...@web.de>