Here it is:

--- smtpd.conf ---
ca mail.mydomain.net certificate "/usr/local/etc/letsencrypt/archive/
mydomain.net/chain1.pem"
pki mail.mydomain.net certificate "/usr/local/etc/letsencrypt/archive/
mydomain.net/cert1.pem"
pki mail.mydomain.net key "/usr/local/etc/letsencrypt/archive/
mydomain.net/privkey1.pem"
pki mail.mydomain.net dhparams "/etc/ssl/dh2048.pem"

listen on lo0 hostname localhost

listen on egress tls-require hostname mail.mydomain.net

table aliases db:/usr/local/etc/mail/aliases.db
table vdomains file:/usr/local/etc/mail/virtualdomains
table vusers file:/usr/local/etc/mail/virtualusers

accept from any for domain <vdomains> virtual <vusers> deliver to maildir
accept for local alias <aliases> deliver to maildir
accept for any relay
--- end smtpd.conf ---

virtualdomains just lists three domains I own, while virtualusers maps
jason@ those domains to my local user.

Thanks.

Jason