>From my limited understanding reading the GitHub issues,
OpenSMTPD is being modified in a way that will help resolve certain
problems that OpenSMTPD was facing. [1][2][3]

Monsieur Gilles Chehade has tweeted that he has a version with the
newer configuration file format. [4]

On this list, I have requested for some information on the newer version
this week. Specifically, the distribution mechanism of the snapshots,
the suitability for production and the feasibility to use the
OpenSMTPD-extras with the newer version.

For an overview, please refer to the excellent talk titled
"OpenSMTPD, current state of affairs" by Monsieur Gilles Chehade. [5][6]

Regards,
ab

[1] - https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/issues/773
[2] - https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/issues/772
[3] - https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/milestone/5
[4] - https://twitter.com/PoolpOrg/status/973318245812985857
[5] - https://www.openbsd.org/papers/eurobsdcon2017-opensmtpd.pdf
[6] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnhvn1rsXR8
---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|---------|--

Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2018 at 11:12 AM
From: "Reio Remma" <r...@mrstuudio.ee>
To: misc@opensmtpd.org
Subject: Re: AW: Greylist-like support

Unfortunately (message from Gilles):

FILTERS ARE NOT READY. THEY ARE EXPERIMENTAL. THEY ARE MEANT FOR DEVELOPERS,
NOT USERS. IF YOU RUN A FILTER, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN.

:)

Reio

On 07.04.2018 10:38, Michael Taubert wrote:
e.g. https://github.com/ajdiaz/opensmtpd-filter-spam additional filters can be
found here
https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD-extras/tree/751c7b6b56a13a2381485daf0f97dd7fc0da289e/extras/filters[https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD-extras/tree/751c7b6b56a13a2381485daf0f97dd7fc0da289e/extras/filters]

Best regards,
Michael