This kind of mail has no place in a list with hundreds of subscribers.

Will only say this once:

I'm more than willing to ban people from sending to the list in order to
avoid the bulk from being spammed with this kind of exchanges.

Discussion closed.

Gilles Chehade                                                 @poolpOrg

https://www.poolp.org                 tip me: https://paypal.me/poolpOrg