Hi,

I'm somewhat at a dillema.  I'm on OpenBSD 6.3 and upgraded the CVS tree for
smtpd to -current.  With this I wanted to achieve configuring the smtpd for
an upgrade to 6.4.  However my old config does not fit after having translated
it to 6.4 syntax.

The host in question is an internal LAN host that fetchmail's mail from my VPS
and inserts it into cyrus imapd so that the LAN here can use IMAP.  The line
in the smtpd.conf used to say this:

accept for local alias <aliases> deliver to lmtp "/var/imap/socket/lmtp" as
_cyrus

And the new action I have this:

action "local" lmtp "/var/imap/socket/lmtp" alias <aliases>

In a ktrace dump I get this then due to the missing "as":

 78041 mail.lmtp CALL  connect(3,0x7f7ffffdea30,106)
 78041 mail.lmtp STRU  struct sockaddr { AF_LOCAL, "/var/imap/socket/lmtp" }
 78041 mail.lmtp NAMI  "/var/imap/socket/lmtp"
 78041 mail.lmtp RET   connect -1 errno 13 Permission denied

Does anyone know off hand how to fix this, either on smtpd or on cyrus's side?

Thanks a lot and seasons greetings,
-peter