On Wed, Dec 26, 2018 at 05:37:49PM +0100, Peter J. Philipp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm somewhat at a dillema.  I'm on OpenBSD 6.3 and upgraded the CVS tree for
> smtpd to -current.  With this I wanted to achieve configuring the smtpd for
> an upgrade to 6.4.  However my old config does not fit after having translated
> it to 6.4 syntax.
>
> The host in question is an internal LAN host that fetchmail's mail from my VPS
> and inserts it into cyrus imapd so that the LAN here can use IMAP.  The line
> in the smtpd.conf used to say this:
>
> accept for local alias <aliases> deliver to lmtp "/var/imap/socket/lmtp" as
> _cyrus
>
> And the new action I have this:
>
> action "local" lmtp "/var/imap/socket/lmtp" alias <aliases>

from the smtpd.conf(5) man page:

             The local delivery methods support additional options:

             [...]

             user username
                     Specify the username for performing the delivery, to be
                     looked up with getpwnam(3).

                     This is used for virtual hosting where a single username
                     is in charge of handling delivery for all virtual users.

                     This option is not usable with the mbox delivery method.

--
Gilles Chehade                                                 @poolpOrg

https://www.poolp.org                 tip me: https://paypal.me/poolpOrg