Hello,

I am using OpenSMTPD for authenticated people with their mail client to send
mail on port 587 (typical mail submission scenario) and am trying to find out a
simple way to block these relayed mails in case they are detected as spam by
SpamAssassin.

For that purpose I evaluated spampd but in the man page of spampd it's clearly
stated:

"Note that spampd does not do anything other than check for spam, so it is not
suitable as an anti-relay system."

So I was wondering if there is another way to block potential spam mails which
would be relayed by my users?

I don't want them to be tagged I just really want them to be blocked full stop.

Cheers,
Mabi