‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, July 14, 2019 11:41 AM, Gilles Chehade <gil...@poolp.org> wrote:

> Note that I'm PARTICULARLY thrilled about 1- and 2-, because it means we
> are now VERY VERY VERY sysadmin friendly when it comes to monitoring and
> alerting: pushing useful metrics to elasticsearch has become trivial. It
> is likely I'll release a filter-elastic if there is interest.

Gilles, that's fantastic, thanks for the great work!

I will definitely be interested in the filter-elastic because this will enable
me to get rid off logstash in between OpenSMTPD and ElasticSearch. Logstash is
powerful but it's a lot of work to get the regexp filters right in order to
extract the wanted metrics from OpenSMTPD. So with your filter-elastic I can
remove one layer of complexity and make my setup easier to maintain.