19 août 2019 19:34 "Darren S." <phatbuck...@gmail.com> a écrit:

> Greetings,

hello,

> I've been working through configuration changes from OpenBSD 6.5
> upgrade. Have most things worked out, but hitting a situation where my
> ISP (my smarthost for relayed mail) is rejecting due to reverse DNS
> issues.
>
> e91c8dbd411c473d mta delivery evpid=66bc2327443bcac7
> from=<dspru...@vindicated.wlan-h.sancho2k.net>
> to=<phatbuck...@gmail.com> rcpt=<-> source="10.0.1.2" relay="68.1.17.4
> (smtp.east.cox.net)" delay=2s result="PermFail" stat="550
> <dspru...@vindicated.wlan-h.sancho2k.net> sender rejected. Refer to
> Error Codes section at
> https://www.cox.com/residential/support/email-error-codes.html for
> more information. AUP#CXDNS"
>
> I see in my old config I had the following for the matching rule:
>
> accept from source <internal_nets> for any relay via $dkim_relay as
> "@sancho2k.net"
>
> I think the "as" option was the key at that time. The intent is that
> mail normally routed internally with a sender address of
> "u...@workstation.lan.example.net" would be rewritten when related
> through ISP as "u...@example.net." Is this still a supported
> configuration?

The "as" keyword was simply replaced with "mail-from" in relay actions.

Your problem is unrelated:

Your MX doesn't seem to have a valid rDNS and the remote host won't let
you contact it without a valid rDNS.

You can't fix this with smtpd config, it is a DNS issue to solve with your ISP
/ server provider.