Greetings,

I've been working through configuration changes from OpenBSD 6.5
upgrade. Have most things worked out, but hitting a situation where my
ISP (my smarthost for relayed mail) is rejecting due to reverse DNS
issues.

e91c8dbd411c473d mta delivery evpid=66bc2327443bcac7
from=<dspru...@vindicated.wlan-h.sancho2k.net>
to=<phatbuck...@gmail.com> rcpt=<-> source="10.0.1.2" relay="68.1.17.4
(smtp.east.cox.net)" delay=2s result="PermFail" stat="550
<dspru...@vindicated.wlan-h.sancho2k.net> sender rejected. Refer to
Error Codes section at
https://www.cox.com/residential/support/email-error-codes.html for
more information. AUP#CXDNS"

I see in my old config I had the following for the matching rule:

accept from source <internal_nets> for any relay via $dkim_relay as
"@sancho2k.net"

I think the "as" option was the key at that time. The intent is that
mail normally routed internally with a sender address of
"u...@workstation.lan.example.net" would be rewritten when related
through ISP as "u...@example.net." Is this still a supported
configuration?

--