Hello Selmeci,

you are operating an open mail relay at the moment. stop it, now!
it won't take long until "they" discover and abuse it and this will ruin
the reputation of your IP address for quite some time.
(look in you logs for messages from/to "max@"!)

handle transfer of mails between servers on port 25, without
authentication (and with optional tls?).
use port 587 for message submission by users after authentication.
do NOT relay anything but submissions via port 587.

Marcus

tselm...@gmail.com (Selmeci Tamás), 2019.08.21 (Wed) 07:39 (CEST):