So far there's a marked improvement!
Waiting for a FB notification now - asked the wife to message me. :P

        dkim=fail (body hash did not verify) header.d=gmail.com
header.s=20161025 header.b=SLB9Imr3;
        dmarc=fail reason="SPF not aligned (relaxed)" header.from=gmail.com
(policy=none);
        spf=pass (host.domain.com: domain of misc@opensmtpd.org designates
45.76.46.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=misc@opensmtpd.org

        dkim=pass header.d=gmail.com header.s=20161025 header.b=ot9QqpYS;
        dmarc=pass (policy=none) header.from=gmail.com;
        spf=pass (host.domain.com: domain of misc@opensmtpd.org designates
45.76.46.201 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=misc@opensmtpd.org

---

        spf=pass (host.domain.com: domain of gil...@gmail.com designates