On 17/10/2019 15:06, Gilles Chehade wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 02:54:26PM +0300, Reio Remma wrote:
On 17/10/2019 14:20, gil...@poolp.org wrote:
Hello misc@,

As some have noticed, the 6.6.0 tag was created on Github to match the code
from smtpd in OpenBSD 6.6.

A portable branch, branch-6.6.0p1, has been forked from there and can be used
to test the matching portable version:

      https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/tree/branch-6.6.0p1

I have not tagged 6.6.0p1 yet because there's still some time and I want to
gain confidence that it works for most systems and distributions we have
supported so far.

Note that:

- this release will depend on either LibreSSL 3.0.x or OpenSSL 1.1.x
- musl-based distros may have issues at this point, they are being tracked
down, musl is not a showstopper for me as we have had issues in previous
releases too but if we can track down the problem I'd be happy (unsuccessful so
far)

I _really_ need help on testing this as I had unexpected hand surgery and doing
the tests myself is extremely long.

Please report as a follow up to this mail what you did test,

Hello! Do you have any pointers as to what an SRS key should look like?

just make it something hard to guess :-)

So it's just a few random letters? Reading "key" I always think of some kind of a hash. :)

Reio