On 17/10/2019 14:20, gil...@poolp.org wrote:
Hello misc@,

As some have noticed, the 6.6.0 tag was created on Github to match the code
from smtpd in OpenBSD 6.6.

A portable branch, branch-6.6.0p1, has been forked from there and can be used
to test the matching portable version:

     https://github.com/OpenSMTPD/OpenSMTPD/tree/branch-6.6.0p1

I have not tagged 6.6.0p1 yet because there's still some time and I want to
gain confidence that it works for most systems and distributions we have
supported so far.

Note that:

- this release will depend on either LibreSSL 3.0.x or OpenSSL 1.1.x
- musl-based distros may have issues at this point, they are being tracked
down, musl is not a showstopper for me as we have had issues in previous
releases too but if we can track down the problem I'd be happy (unsuccessful so
far)

I _really_ need help on testing this as I had unexpected hand surgery and doing
the tests myself is extremely long.

Please report as a follow up to this mail what you did test,

Thanks,
Gilles

Once I chewed through it, SRS works nicely. Running on CentOS 7. I've been running 6.6 current for a while now without problems.

Reio