I'm reading the man pages for makemap, and there are two types of database maps
described, as per $subject.

What are the functional / operational differences between Primary & Virtual
Domains?  When when I choose one over the other?  Can I get examples of when
I'd choose a table of primary domains, and when I'd choose a table of virtual
domains?

Which one should I choose if I want to send *and* receive mail from domains
that are not the same as my mail server's name?  (e.g... my business has many
websites...  example.com, example.us, example.io - and I'd like to send and
receive mail for each of them separately...  say, to route the eMail to the
sales rep for a specific territory)

Thanks.