Hi list,

I've installed OpenSMTPD on a fresh OpenBSD to act as a simple-yet-powerful MX
for inbound trafic.
Our current zimbra mono-server installation is quite bad at spam detection thus
I gave a try to rspamd.

First results are encouraging and I really appreciate the ease of configuration
of OpenSMTPD and the clarity of its logs.

I'd like to add a feature to our setup : prefixing all incoming emails' subject
with a string, only once (i.e. not if the said string is already in the
subject).
It seems to me that this should be made as a filter in OpenSMTPD, with a
low-precedence to be placed after DKIM verification.

I'd like to give a try at this solution.
Do you have pointers to the filter protocol or to an hello-world filter ?

Thanks,
Ionel

--
232 avenue Napoleon BONAPARTE 92500 RUEIL MALMAISON
Capital EUR 219 300,00 - RCS Nanterre B 408 832 301 - TVA FR 09 408 832 301