Hi,

Let' s assume I have 3 virtual users A, B and X on my domain
I want to receive mail for all of them. No problem, that's easy to set up.

But now, suppose some one (locally or non-locally) sends a mail to user C that does not exist (nor virtual nor as a account). I want my set-up to be able to deliver it to user X. Basically, I want X to receive all the mails that were sent to my domain, but not to an existing virtual user.

Is there a way to achieve that?

You have a virtual <table>. Just do this:

a@mydomain      user_a
b@mydomain      user_b
@mydomain       user_x

You even can write
@       user_x
to receive absolutely everything.

> And more generally, is that a good idea?

Some bosses like it, so a potential customer email doesn't get lost because of a typo. But X will most likely only ever receive spam.
Do it and make your own experience :-)