Dear all,

Hi! This is the first time I'm posting to this mailinglist. English is not my native language, so if I'm not making sense, then accept my apologies.

First of all I would like to tell @Gilles and others that I love opensmtpd. I've used it now for like two years and I like it way better than postfix.

I'm trying to setup a filter bypass. I've looked at the example Gilles has provided on his website.

***
smtpd.conf
***
table <trustedip> file:/etc/mail/trustedip

filter trusted phase mail-from match src <trustedip> bypass

listen on all tls pki example.com filter { trusted check_rdns ... }
***

***
/etc/mail/trustedip
***
192.168.1.0/24
***

When I do 'smtpd -n' I get a syntax error on the line where I define the filter trusted.

I'm not sure what the error is.

I'm running openbsd 6.6 release.

Can someone shed some light on my syntax error?

Thank you!

With regards,

KJ (Klaas Jan) Schuurs