> You have two methods to achieve what you want:
>
> 1- use a smarter mda, such as `fdm`, which allows you to specify
> where mails are supposed to be delivrered based on rules. in this
> case, you would simply have a rule that recipient address blog@
> should land in .Blog

I would like to try to stick to just smtpd, don't want to get in over
my head with too many moving parts that I don't understand :)

> 2- alias blog to admin+blog instead of admin, this way when smtpd
> extracts email extension, it will check if a .blog folder exists and
> deliver there if exists but this is more limited that a real
> classification.

I did not know that was possible, thank you! I tested it and it does
exactly what I need it to, so I will go with this solution for now.

Have a great day,
Unicorn

PS: I also wanted to say thanks for your awesome guide on setting up
smtpd with rspamd and dovecot, it has helped me immensely and I
actually massively appreciate the details that others may find
trivial. It really helps as a beginner, I wish more people with your
knowledge made such excellent guides to make these topics more
accessible and understandable. :)