On 2022-08-16 11:30, Tassilo Philipp wrote:
I'm not sure, I'm afraid I cannot help you further with this. I guess
the forward seems to match and work now, as your new problem seems to
be related to theor "RCPT TO:<l...@domain.tld>" stuff, which isn't
list.domain.tld..., glad we got that sorted at least.

In order to further debug this, I would recommend you start smtpd with
-v and enable some of the traces (either through -T options or
smtpctl(8)). IIRC, you need -v in order for any of the tracing to
work. Then you'll get a detailed output of what match rule is used,
what action is triggered, etc..

Good luck

Thanks, I will follow your suggestion and continue to dig in.

Have a nice day,
Yan