gil...@poolp.org wrote:

> Does your script exit with 0 ?

If the curl output is "OK", then I exit with "exit 0". I have even removed the
"if"
and have just set a static "exit 0" at the end no matter if the curl before was
successful or not. This did not work as well.

However, Philipp might be on to something. I will respond to his mail
separately.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Simon