By this standard I should be voting for Obama at least he understands how to
say NO comment on issues of which he doesn't understand.  John McCain shows
his lack of research on the subject and his complete ignorance of the
subject which has been floating around in DC for quite some time.  The man
is out of touch.

tom

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com/

www.moliberty.org

"lite a fire for a man he'll be warm for a day, lite the man on fire and
he'll be warm the rest of his life".

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

In fact, there is a direct correlation between loyalty to one's spouse and
the "trustworthiness, sincerity, honesty and strength of leadership"
required to lead a nation.
~John Edwards~

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

Save your property rights
www.mo-cpr.org