Subject: Midwest Liberty Fest - Call for Speakers, Debaters and Volunteers

The Midwest Liberty Fest is moving forward and a great weekend is planned
for Friday-Sunday October 9-10-11, 2009 at the DuQuoin Fairgrounds.

We need volunteers who are willing to help with various aspects of
organizing and putting on the Liberty Fest.  Please send email to
volunt...@midwestlibertyfest.com

We also need a few topic speakers and debaters for our breakout sessions
and debates.  Send email to t...@midwestlibertyfest.com

Other inquiries write to i...@midwestlibertyfest.com
**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.