HSUS and HSMO are both also claiming the 'prize' in this.  From other
reports HSMO has the dogs that were found here in Missouri and the
government is footing the bill as they are evidence.  Plus the Vick case
showed that these dogs can be rehabilitated for family homes, so HSUS is not
shouting for their destruction immediately, but instead trying to get
donations.

I hate dog fighting.  I think it is a very cruel sport.  BUT I also HATE the
way the Animal Rights groups all jump on the band wagon and JQP think they
did the work.  This time it was the feds that did the work and called in
these groups to help with the dogs.

CathyM

Catren's Shar Pei

Catren's Leather Show Accessories

Kill "The Killing Fields" Bills of the HSUS

 <http://www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com>
www.americanssupportinganimalownership.com