From: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
[mailto:missourilibertycoalit...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Glenn Gohr
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 8:46 AM
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: The Phony Healthcare Debate

I agree 100%.  I found out the same thing when checking on this.  The
Democratic Party is making calls galore to get people en masse to come to
the Town Hall meeting in Springfield.  I'd be curious what special
information they are giving out to those on the other end of the calls.

I sincerely hope the newspaper prints the letter.