http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=sr112-10

<http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=sr112-10>After reading senate
resolution 10 which I linked above I'm not quite certain how it does any of
the below listed measures..

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free." ~Goethe

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~