Hi all,

I finally ported my application to MITK 2016.03 and everything went well
enough. As always, thank you for your good job.

I do have a problem on OS X when I try to cmake (yes, the verb ^^)
though. I see a serie of warnings:

CMake warning at ...../mitkFunctionInstallAutoLoadModules.cmake:87
(message):
   Ignoring unknown target "org_blueberry_core_jobs" for installation.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
...../mitkFunctionInstallAutoLoadModules.cmake:102
...../mitkFunctionCreateBlueBerryApplication.cmake:188
   Our cmake.

Idem with org_mitk_gui_qt_common_legacy,
org_mitk_gui_qt_core_application, movie maker, segmentation, etc.

My application opens with my main plugin but I can't see the other
plugins, like movie maker, segmentation, etc. Do you have any ideas how
I could fix this? Just to be clear, it does work perfectly on Windows.
The warnings and missing plugins is only on OS X.

Thank you for your time.

Nil