From: Nil Goyette [mailto:nil.goye...@imeka.ca]
Sent: Freitag, 23. September 2016 20:03
To: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [mitk-users] Ignoring unknown target "org_blueberry_core_jobs" for
installation

Hi all,

Here's more information if it can help someone helping me.

- It works perfectly on linux too.
- There's no error message if I use EXCLUDE_PLUGINS instead of PLUGINS (or if I
use neither) but I only see my plugins, not mitk's. On Windows and Linux, the
toolbar is filled, so I guess I see the complete list of plugins.

I'm not sure what else to test. Anyone?

Nil