Hello Stefan,

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I went deeper yesterday and now I
have more information about all this.

- I am developing a MITK based application in which there are only two
independent QmitkRenderWindow.

- What I tried some days ago was to create a new interactor modifying
Display Interactor copy (config.xml and interactor.xml), but I found that
it was only for 2D axial, sagital and coronal views, however what I want to
interact is the 3D QmitkRenderWindow. In MITK Mailing list
<https://sourceforge.net/p/mitk/mailman/message/33298655/> I found
something about it: "In 2D we handle the Display interaction with the
DisplayInterator, in 3D the DisplayInteractor should (but currently
doesn't) return false, and VTK takes the place to handle the events." So,
looking at the documentation of QmitkRenderWindow
<http://docs.mitk.org/nightly/classQmitkRenderWindow.html>, I found the
public function GetVtkRenderWindowInteractor
<http://docs.mitk.org/nightly/classQmitkRenderWindow.html#a28411f023543ee4ec9484bc8d5e654d4>
() which returns vtkRenderWindowInteractor object. I thought about changing
the style of the vtk iteractor so that disable the "joystick camera" by
default in 3D render to a  customized one... Do you think this would work?
or is there a way to interact with the 3D Render Window using MITK
Interactions?
Looking at the MITK source code I found that for QmitkRenderWindow you
don't use MITK interactors, don't you? maybe I missunderstood.

Thank you very much for the help!

Best regards,

Rocío