Hi,

I am presently trying to access some files placed in a Resources folder in my
test directory, which I included to my build via the set(RESOURCE_FILES ...)
cmake variable in my files.cmake.

I was wondering how to access them via my test classes however.
mitk::IOUtil::Load doesn't seem to know where to find them with just the file
names (example : I have a file named "fiber.json" and try to load it with
mitk::IOUtil::Load("fiber.json")).

I want my tests to be path agnostic so the resource mechanism seems to me the
way to do it. However, I have to admit I am having trouble understanding how
the building of the project handles it.

Can somebody point to me where the files should be located via the way I am
presently including them (I found a .zip with them, but that is all) ? Or what
is missing to make them accessible through this way (if possible) ?

I would prefer not having to make use of the mitkAddCustomModuleTest function
if possible. I don't know neither if it would work with my test classes.

Thanks ,

Alex