As an addendum to Saschas answer, we do do not have a json reader for IOUtil,
so the second mentioned way would be the way to go.

Von: Sascha Zelzer [mailto:sascha.zel...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 4. April 2018 19:39
An: mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [mitk-users] Access resources in a test instance

Hi,

this cannot work since mitk::IOUtil::Load("/some/path") expects its string
argument to represent a path in some local file system. It cannot know that
what you pass in is the name of some embedded resource in your module.

However, there is a mitk::IOUtil::Load overload [1] that takes a ModuleResouce
instance as first argument. You can also create a ModuleResourceStream object
and read the embedded binary data from it (just like you do with normal C++
stream objects).

Best,

Sascha

[1]