I guess so, I know the doc says you can get back phase images, so I guess i can just rewrite them back to complex k-space. I can't find them now (I'm using the current release, must probably be able to do it also), so I probably forgot to tick back the box. I'll give it a go next week, but it should do the job, thanks.

I'm trying to do my own poor man offline subsampling and recon, so I figured might has well use actual k-space instead of fft magnitude to be closer to what is happening on the scanner.

Le 2018-04-13 à 08:32, Neher, Peter a écrit :

Hi Samuel,

in the current master, "output additional images" will also give you the complex diffusion-weighted image (real and imaginary in separate images). You could simply Fourier transform them to get the complex k-space image. Is that what you need?

Peter

*Von:* Samuel St-Jean <stjean...@gmail.com>
*Gesendet:* Donnerstag, 12. April 2018 16:29
*An:* mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
*Betreff:* [mitk-users] getting complex k-space out of fiberfox
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible ot save ht ecomplex k-space from a fiberfox simulations. According to the old doc, that seems feasible [1], but there is no mention of it in the most recent version [2] nor can I find an option to export those maps (as say through the output additional images option). Is the option still available or hidden somewhere by any chance?

Thanks,
Samuel

[1] http://mitk.org/download/releases/MITK-Diffusion-2012.12/documentation/org_mitk_views_fiberfoxview.html
[2] http://docs.mitk.org/nightly/org_mitk_views_fiberfoxview.html