Hello,
   I create a project based on MITK. When I package the project, the cpack
have an error , which is in script

"E:/MYProject/MYProject-build/NaviSys-build/_CPack_Packages/win64/NSIS/project.nsi"
on line 840 -- aborting creation process.
The line 840 is ${!defineifexist} REDIST_INSTALLER_PRESENT
MY_Project-2016.11.0-win64\thirdpartyinstallers\vcredist_x64.exe. I only
know that the thirdpartyinstallers is in the mitkSetupCPack.cmake. I wonder
how to solve it .Could you give me some advice?