Hi all,

We can't release our application because of this problem so I tested more. Here's some facts about the problem:

 * Mitk Workbench doesn't have the problem. It happens only on Linux on
   each new releases (commit + make package), even if they are all
   based on MITK 2018.04.2. I do not use the "build tree", I use "make
   package".
 * --Blueberry.clean and deleting ~/.local/share/Imeka produce almost
   the same error.
 * The paths are right. imagenavigator.so is where the app thinks it is.
 * It's clearly related to plugins.db located in ~/.local/share/Imeka.
   The first (and only) crash is creating this file. The next run is
   doubling its size, to a working condition. A working build simply
   creates the file and continue running the application.
 * There's no problem on the computer where the package was created.
   Even when I delete plugins.db. And even when I delete all
   dependencies: Qt, MITK build and our app build. It seems to be
   incompatible between 16.04 and 18.04 builds but I'm not sure about
   that yet. Overall, this makes the bug really hard to test.

Knowing that the Mitk Workbench is fine and that you added "a few Qt dependencies" to fix it, can I have more details about what you did? How did you know which dependencies to add? I can't really add the imagenavigator plugin "more" than it's already added? How am I supposed to add them? Moreover, is there a way to have a stacktrace? It's only complaining about imagenavigator.so but I know that it exists at the right place! I must be doing something in my app that MITK Workbench isn't doing and I need to know who the culprint is.

Nil Goyette