From: Dinkelacker, Stefan <s.dinkelac...@dkfz-heidelberg.de>
Sent: Thursday, 2 November 2023 01:35
To: Raphael Erard <raphael.er...@adis-sa.com>; mitk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: AW: [Extern] - [mitk-users] Custom MITK data and renderer

Hi Raphael,

yes, this is a job for your mapper. For example, see
mitkBoundingShapeVtkMapper3D.cpp (GenerateDataForRenderer()). Here, local
coords are used and vtkTransforms are then used to apply the geometry. You can
also work with global coords without transforms if that works better for your
mapper.

Best,
Stefan