The core database code is in src/library/dao.

________________________________
 From: Łukasz Olender <luki...@gmail.com>
To: mixxx-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 8:08 AM
Subject: [Mixxx-devel] Non-Blocking Database Access

Hi all,
I’m interested in GSoC participating in Mixxx project.
I’d like to get more info about one of ideas mentioned in gsoc2013 ideas list –
Non-Blocking Database Access. It seems to be an interesting task, but I need to
get involved into sources to have better understanding of complexity of this
problem. Can you give me some instructions where to search for code connected
with database operations?