Hi 魏欣

Here some thought. But apologize if they are all rubbish, because I did not
follow your work that close.

I am not sure if I get your point. It is correct that you are trying to put
the xml mapping file logical content in you database? Is the mapping xml
file generated from the database later?

If so, I am not in favor with this idea, because it will put additional
limitations to the Mixxx and Mapping development. It is possible to store
the mapping files as they are it is into the database?

If not, we Mixxx have a parser for the xml mappings. Did you have a look at
it? It stores the data from the xml in structures hand hash tables. Maybe
it is a good idea to split this part into a separate so/dll and add your
database code to it. This way we can maintain all midi mapping code at one
place. Is it possible to use C++ shared obejcts within the backstage
server?

Hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Daniel