Hi DKdennis,

Thank you for all the work! I have just tested your branch, and .. it works!

I can't see the issue you have described. I have set a breakpoint to slotAddRandomTrack()
and it breaks only once.

For future review request, you should just do a GitHub Pull request and add a comment if there is still work in progress. All Mixxx team members will get notified about the code comments.

Here some comments, the rest inline at GitHub:

It just feels scary, that the Auto DJ playlist is empty during the automatic addition and setting "1". I think It would look better, if we have ALLWAYS on track in the playlist when setting "1". So you may just add and offset to the setting value. The current default would be "0".
And the default should be "1" ("2" in the current implementation)

Allow more than 3 tracks as limits, why not 20?
This is the bar usecase, a barceeper can remove unwanted tracks until he has 20 pleasant tracks (a normal sampler runtime).

The feature should also work if the limit is violated for any other reason.
EG, if you increase the limit, tracks should be added after apply.

The feature is already useful without my additional feature requests so. So feel free to propose it as merge request, if you are satisfied.

Kind regards,

Daniel