I'm missing code documentation for Mixxx. I understand that flooding source
or header files with formatted comments will annoy almost everyone, so I've
quickly set-up doxygen to read the source code as-is and then also read
special *.doxydoc files placed away from the source code in a separate
folder.
This special files are nothing more than a copy of the header files with
additional doxygen comments.

This works pretty well and could allow everyone who wishes to document
Mixxx's code while keeping source and header files clean from annoying text.

Would you like something like this to be pushed to mixxx's trunk? Would you
prefer QDoc, Doxygen or some other documentation tool?

Kind regards, Ferran.