I hate gmail, sorry:

Personally I also prefer to have documentation comments in the code files
themselves but I wanted to remember there are alternatives, just in case
that was what pulled Mixxx's documentation back.

I've also agree that there's no point in providing a doxygen generated
documentation that just comes with code hierarchy visualization and minimum
comments. In fact, each developer can use an IDE or generate the
documentation by themselves like I do.

However, I do find some core parts of mixxx are complex enough to deserve a
higher view text explanation. So let me re-formulate my question: Suppose
we have some documentation tool that can read Mixxx's code as is now, and
can also read additional files where in depth textual explanation of some
specific parts of Mixxx is provided. Would you have any inconvenience to
include this with mixxx source?

I'd really like that, so if you don't mind I'll investigate a bit more
about it. Otherwise I'll let it go.

:

--
Ferran Pujol Camins