Hello,
There should be some outcome for this. Mappings are very important for
getting people to use Mixxx. There also should be some option in start
wizard for easily assign your device. Can we have Quiz about this in
Mixxx blog when 1.12 is released where this is asked (What mapping do
you miss most)?

Tuukka