Please remember that the global view menu is frozen for 1.12.  From now
on any changes to Deere should be restricted to the skin files only.

One option is to push the skin menu to the next version since we're not
going to add it to the other skins and that would be very inconsistent.

I agree with trying to increase text size if we can, probably using the
font definitions we've used elsewhere.  Knob labels should be consistent
with LateNight where possible.