Hi all,

While working on using wix to build Mixxx installer, I made it
localizable (i.e. generate a localized installer).
I was wondering if it is a good idea to use a localized LICENSE agreement.

Our license agreement is mainly based on external licenses, like GPLv2.
The only official GPLv2 is in english, and translations of the GPLv2
license agreement are only unofficial translations for reader's convenience.
So my thought is that the license agreement should not be translated and
only shown in it's original language unless we have lawyers to approve
translations.

Is it ok for you if the license agreement is not translated in the
installer ?

regards,

sb