Hi Sébastien.

Yes.
I have just ask a law knowing friend of mine, what might be the best
solution.

Conclusion:
We should add a leading translated clause, that explains that the following
English license is legal relevant.

We can add a second translated version to the installer if we like, with an
additional clause that this is not legal relevant.
This is almost the same what you have found for GPL.

Kind regards.
Daniel