Hello,
Dokuwiki also have markdown support with plugin so should we have
'original' in github as rst-file (If we like translations also). Then we
could have these as base for Dokuwiki then use normal Pull Requests to
update those. Little bit double effort but as Be said more qualified
documentation but can be automated with script? Because how many edits
regular Dokuwiki than Be? Because without good documentation application
like Mixxx is unusable and it won't conquer world.

Thanks,
Tuukka

Text is now very fluent and makes all the necesery recommendations.